For St. Patricks Day this year, make Lucky Charm Shot Glasses with your friends, you’re sure to have a great time. These are super easy to make with that right tools. And if that doesn’t work out make Lucky Charms Krispies and enjoy your drink separate.
- Melt Butter in the microwave.
- After completely melted add in ~40 marshmallows and microwave for 1 minute and 45 seconds. Stir until well combined.
- Add in Lucky Charms Cereal.
- Line the inside of a pint glass with parchment paper. Fill halfway with your Lucky Charms and Marshmallow mixture. Top off with a piece of parchment and, using a shot glass, press the cereal into it's shape. Then Freeze.
- After frozen, take out of the parchment paper, and drill a hole in your shot glass.
- Then decorate! Melt some white chocolate and grab up some Lucky Charm's marshmallows and have fun... this is the fun part.
- If you don't want to use a drill... you can always make the Lucky Charm's marshmallow mixture as a snack and drink out of a regular shot glass.
- Slippery Nipple:
- Part: Irish Cream
- Part: Peppermint Schnapps
- Shaken well
- Topped with whip cream and lucky charm marshmallows