Serving Size 1 Serving
Total Fat 10g
Total Carbs 50g
Dietary Fiber 6g
- Wash potatoes
- Using a Mandolin Slicer, slice your potatoes 1/8" thick.
- If you want really thin, then set it to the thinnest setting and microwave for 3 minutes.
- If you want the 1/8" thick, then toss them into a bowl with olive oil, salt and pepper and place on a microwave safe dish so that none of the potatoes are touching.
- Microwave for 12 minutes and they should come out crispy
- Microwave your cheese and bacon and layer on the potato chips along with some diced jalapeños.
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.