- For the Cheesy Bacon Sauce, simply melt the butter with the cream in a medium sauce pan and then add in your cheese and bacon and slowly stir and melt on medium low heat.
- For the Chicken Balls, just roll up the ground chicken into 1 oz size balls, soak in butter milk and then toss in seasoned flour.
- Deep fry at 365°F for 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- I used pre-made mashed potatoes and chicken gravy. I do however have recipes on mashed potatoes and gravy on this website.
- To layer the KFC Famous Bowl properly, it must go in the following order:
- Mashed Potatoes
- Cheesy Bacon Sauce
- Chicken Grav
- Chicken Balls
- Cheddar Cheese
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.