291 Calories per serving
Makes 2 Servings
Step 1: Make PF Chang's Sauce & Stir Fry Sauce
- In a medium to small sized bowl add 3/4 Cup Water & 1/4 Cup Sugar until the sugar dissolves
- Add in the rest of the ingredients listed
- Cover and refrigerate until later
- In a small bowl, mix together 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce, 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar and 1/2 Tsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- Set this aside for later
Step 2: Prep Other Ingredients & Fry Chicken
- Mince Onions, Mushrooms & Garlic
- Smash head of Iceberg Lettuce and/or peal off Romaine Leaves
- Slice Chicken Breasts thin to about 1/4" of an inch thick, scallopini style, minus the flour
- Mix in a small bowl, 2 Tbsp
- Get a large frying pan or wok with a generous amount of vegetable oil, roughly 3 Tbsp and get the pan to a nice high heat before applying chicken
- Fry the chicken for about 4-5 minutes or until barely cooked fully
- Remove from frying pan, allow to cool and mince the chicken until it is as fine as the mushrooms and onion
- Keep the pan hot and add in about 1 more Tbsp of vegetable oil and cook down the garlic & onions. Make sure to not over cook the garlic
- Add in the mushrooms, chicken, stir fry sauce and edamame (optional) for a few minutes under medium heat
- I personally enjoyed the PF Chang's sauce a lot so I added half of it into the stir fry mixture and let it simmer until ready to serve!
Step 3: Rice Noodle & Plating
- Boil a small pot of water and add in your rice noodle
- Boil the rice noodle for only a few minutes. This will cook quickly.
- Drain and set aside
- For presentation, pour the PF Chang's sauce until a small ramekin
- Roll up a ball of wassabi, which is a combination of wassabi powder and water until it reaches a soft but firm consistency
- Layout your Iceberg or Romaine Leaf
- Add in an appropriate amount of rice noodle
- Add in an appropriate amount of sauced chicken, onion, garlic, mushroom & edemame mixture
- Ladle some extra sauce on top, fold lettuce and enjoy!
I always say a video says everything. If you have trouble following this recipe, please watch the link below for a very detailed description! If the link goes to my YouTube Channel then it means the video hasn't been uploaded yet and you are one of the very first to see this recipe. Congratulations on really nothing.