This KFC Bowl is not labor intensive therefore not of the highest of quality. This recipe is for the drunk lazy kid or family that wants to recreate the awesome famous bowl at home for hardly any expense or any time. Enjoy!
460 Calories Per Bowl
Prep: 5 min
Cook: 16 min
- ⅔ Cup Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes - 160 Calories
- ⅛ Cup Whole Kernel Sweet Corn - 15 Calories
- 3oz [85g] Perdue Popcorn Chicken - 160 Calories
- ¼ Cup [60ml] Home Style Beef Gravy - 25 Calories
- ¼ Cup Three Cheese Blend - 100 Calories
- If you're using the entire can, microwave the corn & gravy for about 3 minutes in a microwaveable safe dish.
- The Betty Crocker thing I found was so simple. No milk or butter required, just water. I might advise that this stuff clearly isn't as healthy as fresh ingredients, but this recipe is simple to make the KFC thing at home, quickly and cheap. Oh and it is healthier than eating KFC's.
- I baked the chicken according to the directions. There shouldn't really be directions for this recipe. Just buy the stuff in the picture above and your good to go!
- Mashed Potatoes
Total Fat 26g
Total Carbs 73g
Dietary Fiber 6g