This hot dog thing is only for a limited time in the Philippines, so if you’re like me and not in the Philippines then you might just have to make this at home and live a little while you kill yourself eating this.
550 Calories Per Dog
KFC Double Down Dog
This hot dog thing is only for a limited time in the Philippines, so if you're like me and not in the Philippines then you might just have to make this at home and live a little while you kill yourself eating this.
Author: Hellthy Junk
- Seasoned Flour Mixture
- Egg Wash
- Whole Chicken Breast
- Hot Dogs
- Cheese Sauce
- Mix 1 part cheese sauce, ½ part relish ½ part mustard
- Microwave for 45 seconds or until melted
- Cut chicken breast almost completely in half the long way
- Dredge in flour mixture and then in egg wash and do this two more times
- Deep fry at 365°F for 6 minutes. Chicken should be cooked all the way through, but cut in to make sure.
- Grill hot dog to your liking and then layer the hot dog into to the chicken roll and layer on some cheesy mustard relish sauce.
- The chicken should have formed a curved roll shape if you cut it correctly.
Hellthy Nutritional Information
Calories: 550 Fat: 20g Saturated fat: 5g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 15g Sugar: 1g Sodium: 1,000mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 50g Cholesterol: 100mg