Serving Size 1 Per Serving
Total Fat 25g
Potassium - mg
Total Carbs 30g
Dietary Fiber 1g
- Mix all of the meatball ingredients into a bowl and then roll them into meatball shapes. For the big ones, roll them into 3" diameter size.
- Sear these on high heat for 1 minute a side or until all sides are browned.
- Pre-bake for 5 minutes at 375°F
- Roll out dough and brush on food coloring. To make orange, just mix red and yellow food coloring die and add just a tiny bit of water. Mix and brush onto dough.
- Cut dough into squares that can wrap around the meatballs.
- Wrap around all the meatballs and bake again for 10-15 minutes.
- Take out of oven and stab a pretzel stick into the heads of the pumpkins and add a parsley leaf for color.
- Carve out your pumpkins however you choose.
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.