I’ve always wanted to make dessert look like an actual pizza, so come behind the scenes with us as we discover how to make dessert components appear like a traditional pepperoni pizza.
420 Calories Per Slice
16 Slices Per Pizza
Prep: 10 minutes
Bake @ 325°F: 30 minutes
Freeze: 1-2 hours
- 800g Cookie Dough (30 Cookies)
- 3 Cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 Cup Strawberry Topping
- 2 Ghirardelli White Chocolate Baking Bars
- 3 Strawberry Fruit Roll-ups
- Start by making a giant cookie. We bought a tub of this stuff, used about 80% of it which amounts to about 30 cookies or 800 grams.
- Spread it out on a greased pizza pan. We decided to make a crust with it. Don't bother, didn't make a difference.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 325°F or until fully cooked.
- Meanwhile this is in the oven, grate 2 larges white chocolate baking bars in a bowl and slice circles out of fruit roll-ups for the faux pepperoni slices. Make at least 15.
- Take cookie out of oven and let it rest until it is firm. You can accelerate this in the freezer.
- Spread on a layer of ice cream, approximately 3 cups.
- Spread on a layer of strawberry sauce, 1 Cup (entire jar).
- Sprinkle on the white chocolate flakes like mozzarella cheese
- Place on your circle pepperoni fruit roll-up pieces.
- Put back into the freezer to firm up for an hour or so.
- Now you can actually slice into this like a pizza and eat a slice in your hand. This makes for not only a crazy awesome dessert, but also makes for a great birthday cake!