- Roll out your pizza dough till it's pretty thin. This step is actually extremely hard to describe. Just watch the video if you're having trouble with this step.
- Place it on your round baking sheet. The dough should hang over the edges. Trim off any thick pieces. We don't want thick shit on our pizza. It will look weird.
- Layer your hot dogs around the crust area.
- Fold the excess dough over around and under the dogs pressing itself back into the dough.
- Now make equally spaced slices into the hot dog & dough around the entire crust area.
- Now pull them away, turn them 90 degrees and set them down so the hot dog is now facing outward. Do this to all of them.
- If you want your hot dog bites to be pretzel style, get a pot with 2 cups of water to 1/4 cup of baking soda and bring it to a boil. Brush this on the dough you want pretzelized and then sprinkle on sea salt.
- Spread on your sauce & cheese and whatever toppings you desire.
- Bake at 400°F for 20-25 minutes turning half way.
- Cut & eat this monstrosity with a side of mustard.
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.