- Cut flank steak against the grain into 1/4" slices, same thickness you get at Panda Express.
- In medium sized bowl add the beef, egg, salt & just 1 Tbsp of the cornstarch and marinate for 30 minutes or longer.
- While this is marinating you can prep the vegetables and mix the sauce together.
- After the beef has finished marinating, coat the beef in cornstarch with a light coating.
- Add enough oil to your pan to get a deep fry and fry these at medium high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain out your oil until you have enough left in the pan you want to sauté your onions, red peppers and garlic down with and cook them to your preference.
- Add in the sauce you mixed in bowl from earlier and beef and bring the entire mixture to a boil and then simmer until the sauce thickens.
- If you're having trouble getting it to the thickness you want, add about 1 Tbsp of cornstarch slurry at a time, which is a combination of 2 parts warm water, 1 part cornstarch until it gets to the consistency that you desire.
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.