Clearly you have too much time on your hands if you’re at home making combos. Time well spent. The pretzel ones came out like soft baked cheesy awesomeness you’d get at a carnival / fair / movies / mall. The pizza ones tasted like weird, don’t bother making them kinda doesn’t work, but looks cool.
220-250 Calories Per Serving
Prep: 20 min
Bake: 10 min
- Pillsbury Thin Crust Pizza Dough
- Baking Soda
- Sea Salt
- Nacho Cheese
- Wooden Spoons
- Secret Pizza Paste Ingredients:
- 8 oz Can Tomato Paste
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 20 Thin Pepperoni Slices
- ¼ Cup Grated Cheese
- 1 Tbsp Oregano
- 1 Tsp Salt
- Roll out dough nice and thin and then cut into strips the width of the combos you desire.
- Take your wooden spoon handle and roll the dough around the circular rod. It has the perfect diameter for a combo.
- After making a full circle, trim off the excess dough and then pinch the dough together to join the two as one.
- For the Pretzel type, the only deviation you will make is brushing it with boiling baking soda and water. 10 cups water / ½ cup baking soda.
- Bake these at 400°F for 10 minutes, flipping half way.
- Blend the Secret Pizza Paste Ingredients as listed above in a food processor.
- Using zip lock baggies, fill them and snip a tiny hole to fill the cylinder combo bread things.
Total Fat 10g
Total Carbs 25g
Dietary Fiber 1g