Hamburger Helper Burger
So have you given up on life? Then you've probably had Hamburger Helper as an adult. I see fried mac and cheese all the time, so I figured why not deep fry hamburger helper and turn it into an actual hamburger patty. Sound like a pretty fricken awesome idea to me!
Prep: 20 min Cook: 40 min
Serving Size 1 Slice
Total Fat 31g
Potassium - mg
Total Carbs 175g
Dietary Fiber 4g
- Make hamburger helper per box instructions
- Add a little bit of breadcrumbs at a time until it reaches a thicker consistency. NOTE: You do not need to add this if you let your hamburger helper freeze completely.
- Freeze in round portions, the shape in which you'd like your burger. We greased up the pan we froze our portion size in to ensure it does not stick.
- Toss frozen patty into flour, then egg wash and back into flour
- Deep fry until golden brown. Approximately 3 minutes.
- Now use it to make any type of burger you desire. I used lettuce, tomato, pepperjack, barbecue sauce, an obnoxious bacon weave all on a pretzel bun. It is terrible for you.
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.