A Pizza Cone is like a snowflake, minus the snow… and possibly the flake. But what I’m trying to say is that you can make it however you want, we’re just showing you how to get started.
Prep: 15 minutes
Pre Bake @ 425°F: 15 minutes
Bake @ 425°F: 10 minutes
Broil : 2-5 minutes
- 2 Thin Crust Pizza Dough (Pillsbury)
- Pepperoni Stick (diced)
- 1 Lb Italian Sausage
- Tomato Paste (to thicken sauce)
- Mozzarella (Low Moisture/Part Skim)
- Mini Pepperonis
- JP's Fixings
- Totinos Pizza Rolls
- Regular Pepperoni Slices
- Ground Beef
- Tin Foil
- Baking Pan
- Preheat your oven to 425°F
- Take your tin foil and shape it into a giant cone *Make sure that the size of your cone can fit in your oven*
- Open both Pillsbury doughs and layer one on the other. Carefully wrap the dough around the tin foil cone and make sure it is sealed shut. Pre bake for 10 minutes.
- While your cone pre bakes prep your filling by cooking off your sausage, cut your pepperonis into a small dice, mix your marinara with tomato paste to thicken it, etc.
- Build the inside of your cone in layers. Start with mozzarella in the bottom, then layer in sauce, sausage, cheese, sauce, pepperoni, cheese, etc. until full. Top it off with cheese and mini pepperonis.
- Stand your cone up in an oven safe bowl and bake for 10 more minutes, then broil the top.
- Now this is a more difficult foodie item to share but it's definitely one that you can walk around and make a huge statement about how great you are.