We finally did it! We reached 1 million subscribers and in celebration we created a pizza at home, with a burger on it, that looked like the golden play button mainly because we are in a rush to get our Golden Play Button. Needless to say, this is a simple recipe, just like any other pizza, but totally worth it to have something to share with our friends in celebration of the big 1 million!
- 1 Pizza Dough
- 1 Cup Marinara
- 1 Bag Low Moisture Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ lb Ground Beef
- Gold Leaf/American Cheese
- Corn Meal (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 500°F
- Pre cook pizza dough for 5 minutes
- Build pizza with marinara and mozzarella cheese and bake for another 15 minutes, then broil the top for 1-2 minutes
- While pizza bakes shape your ground beef into a play button rectangle and pan sear. Once cooked through let rest before cutting the play symbol
- Put edible gold leaf or kraft American singles on the burger to make it gold
- Cut a recessed triangle out of your pizza to put your burger play symbol
- And you've done it! Now early you can hold your golden play button in your hands, then eat it after.