Total Fat 130g
Total Carbs 800g
Dietary Fiber 70g
- Roll up all of your inner core sushi rolls including the sushi burrito.
- Carefully take seaweed paper (with some sushi rice on the end to bind), and press more seaweed paper to make a long sushi paper.
- Press sushi rice carefully onto the giant seaweed paper.
- Leaving about a foot of prepared seaweed paper and rice on one end start stacking the prepared sushi rolls inside of the sushi.
- Carefully wrap the seaweed paper around the sushi rolls and continue to roll.
- Slice in half and take a bite for the hellth of it!
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.