This might sound hard to believe but we found a way to make thin mint cookies with only 2 ingredients and no baking. You might just have to watch this video if you want to make these at home and never support another girl scout again.
4700 Calories Per Cookie
10 servings per cookie
Prep: 10 minutes
1st Set: 15-30 minutes in refrigerator/freezer
2nd Set: 15-30 minutes in refrigerator/freezer
- To make our GIANT thin mint girl scout cookies, first start by placing the entire family size package of Oreo cookies into a big sandwich bag and crush. Feel free to put your cookies into a food processor, although, make sure not to chop the cookies too finely.
- Melt 3 packages of your mint morsels in a large bowl in the microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring in between. Should take about 2 minutes and 30 seconds total.
- Mix all of your crushed Oreo cookies into the melted mint chocolate.
- Spray down your 9" tinfoil pans with spray oil to make sure the cookie does not stick to the bottom of your pan, and pour your mixture into the pan. You can make 2 to 3 GIANT cookies with this mixture. We made two to make them thicker, although, remember we're making GIANT thin mint cookies.
- Refrigerate or freeze for 15 - 30 minutes until the mixture hardens. Take the cookies out of the refrigerator and they should just slide out of your pans onto parchment paper. Put the flat side down on parchment paper.
- Melt the last 2 packages of mint morsels in the microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring in between, should take about 2 minutes total. Spread the melted mint chocolate over the cookies and along the sides. Refrigerate or freeze until hardened and serve.
- And now you can enjoy your favorite Girl Scout cookie, in the largest form you've ever had. Feel free to use cupcake tins for the small cookie size. Now you can have thin mint Girl Scout cookies all year long.
Total Fat 8g
Total Carbs 22g
Dietary Fiber 0.7g