We saw a video on Facebook of a GIANT SUSHI ROLL being made and we thought this was brilliant… we just had a few ideas on how we can make it bigger and better. We knew we needed to get the help of our friends at Tiger Asian Cuisine in Oneonta, NY. We made the inner core a sushi burrito, wrapped within 15 assorted sushi rolls, all wrapped inside of a giant seaweed wrap with sushi rice. This may be, once again, the greatest thing we’ve ever done.
5,000 Calories Per Slice
1 Sushi Roll
With Sushi Rice Prepared : 20 minutes
- 2 Ahi Tuna Rolls
- 1 Shrimp Tempura Roll
- 1 Avocado Roll
- 2 Spicy Salmon Rolls
- 2 Salmon & Avocado Rolls
- 2 Crab Rolls
- 1 Tuna Roll
- 1 Sushi Burrito
- Sushi Rice (2 lbs)
- Seaweed Paper
- Asian Restaurant
- Roll up all of your inner core sushi rolls including the sushi burrito.
- Carefully take seaweed paper (with some sushi rice on the end to bind), and press more seaweed paper to make a long sushi paper.
- Press sushi rice carefully onto the giant seaweed paper.
- Leaving about a foot of prepared seaweed paper and rice on one end start stacking the prepared sushi rolls inside of the sushi.
- Carefully wrap the seaweed paper around the sushi rolls and continue to roll.
- Slice in half and take a bite for the hellth of it!