In another episode of JP Makes Weird Stuff While Julia Doesn’t Approve, JP sets out to oversize, the already large, Pizza Cake. He saw it fit to make it the size of a LG pizza and to use his favorite fast food pizzas including Pizza Hut, Dominos, and Papa Johns to build it. JP frosted his Pizza Cake with tomato paste, mozzarella cheese slices, and decorated with pepperoni.
This may be too big for one person, or even one family, but if you are having a big party, like a birthday or a wedding, then this recipe is for you and don’t you worry, everyone will get fed.
- +/-10 LG PIZZAS
- 50 Mozzarella Cheese Slices
- 3 Lg Cans Tomato Paste
- 1 Bag Pepperonis
- If ordering the pizza delivery make sure it is delivered uncut. If the pizza slices are cut then it wont work.
- On an a large baking pan OR pizza stone stack your pizzas. JP placed all the Dominos pizza, then the Pizza Hut, and topped it off with Papa Johns. The layers of pizza are up to your discretion. Do less than ten or more than ten. We recommend that you don't place more but it depends on how many people you are feeding.
- Place a tablespoon of tomato paste, as glue, on a slice of mozzarella cheese and cover the exterior of the cake. Repeat until fully covered.
- Place a ¼ tsp tomato paste on the back of pepperonis and decorate as you see fit.
- Cover the top pie with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake until cooked through. Make sure to line your oven with tin foil just in case the cheese drips.
- Using a seraded knife cut into your pizza and pull out a slice.
- Dive in!!