Back by popular demand, something unconventionally large that no person should consume, but will want to make before they die. That is, what we call, a GIANT FRENCH FRY. AKA, I got my potassium in check bitches.
Prep: 15 minutes
Boil: 15 minutes
Deep Fry @ 350°F: 15 minutes
- 2.5 pounds of russet potatoes
- Oil for Frying
- Really that's all you need...
- Violently skin all your potatoes, unless they look ugly. If they look ugly, make them feel bad and throw them out.
- Rinse off your potatoes and then chop them smaller until they are all roughly the same size
- Throw them in a pot of boiling salt water for 15 minutes or until fork tender
- Drain the water completely, transfer potatoes back into same pot and start mashing
- Now cram this mass of potatoes into a loaf pan and freeze
- Once it's frozen you may now deep fry this bastard for 15 minutes at 350°F
- You can add salt to this, but you really don't need it for some odd reason
- Lastly dip it in ketchup like the boss you are and I kid you not it will be one glorious bite