Wendy’s is going on the faux spicy kick by confusing a sweet pepper with a ghost pepper. This recipe was created by using real authentic ghost chili peppers to create an amazing sauce with the perfect amount of heat.
310 Calories Per Serving
Prep: 10 min
Fry: 10 min
- Russet Potatoes
- Mandoline Slicer (preferred)
- Deep Fryer (preferred)
- Sea Salt
- Vegetable Oil
- 2 Ghost Peppers
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- ¼ Cup Sriracha
- 2 Tbsp Relish
- 1 Tbsp Hot Sauce
- 6 Oz Velveta Cheese
- ½ Cup Cheddar
- ½ Cup Milk
- Some Dice Jalapenos (optional)
- Wash your potatoes because they could be fucking gross
- Soften in the microwave for like 3 minutes if you're using about 3 potatoes.
- Slice using a Mandolin Slicer on fry setting or just have awesome precise knife skills and do it all by eye on a cutting board.
- Pre-Fry for 4-6 minutes at 365°F and then set aside on a wire rack to cool down.
- For the Ghost Pepper Sauce simply blend all the ingredients listed above and then refrigerate until use.
- For the Cheese Sauce simply combine everything into a sauce pan and slowly melt it.
- Dice up some Jalapenos (fine dice).
- Plate your french fries drizzle on the Ghost Pepper Sauce, Cheese Sauce and sprinkle on the diced Jalapenos and you've got yourself something amazing to eat.
- CAUTION: THIS MEAL WILL BURN YOUR FACE OFF
Total Fat -g
Total Carbs -g
Dietary Fiber 5g