We decided to deep fry our favorite food: Pizza. Not only did we batter and deep fry the pizza slices but we then took our slices and formed a pizza, slathered it in pizza sauce, covered it in shredded mozzarella, topped it off with pepperonis, and baked it to perfection. Then we brought it to the next level by battering it and deep frying it again. If you’re having a party, and everyones on their Cheat Day, this pizza is for you.
- 1 Medium Pepperoni Pizza (8 slices)
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup Milk
- 3 Cups Flour
- 3 Cups italian bread crumbs
- 1 Cup Pizza Sauce
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella
- Either purchase of make one medium pizza. Cut 8 slices.
- Batter with a coating of flour, then egg and milk, then bread crumbs. Set on parchment paper.
- Preheat deep fryer to 350F.
- Deep fry each peice ofr 3-5 minutes or until golden brown. Set on a wire wrack. Then place on pizza pan. Repeat until all slices are deep fried.
- Dress your deep fried pizza with marinara, mozzarella, and pepperonis. Feel free to use any other desired toppings.
- Bake in an oven at 400F for 15 minutes.
- Serve with a side of marinara for dipping.