French Fry Crust Pizza
This was a request from thejoman that I make a pizza crust made entirely out of french fries. I took up his challenge to do so and also thought it would make sense, being that it is french fries to have a chili cheese dog pizza. This was fairly simple to make so please try this out at home and let me know how it turned out!
Prep: 5 min Cook: 40 min
Serving Size 1 Slice
Total Fat 10g
Potassium - mg
Total Carbs 16g
Dietary Fiber 1g
- Bake a ton of french fries. For the pizza you'll probably want at least two trays full.
- We baked ours at 425°F for 20 minutes. I would most likely follow the instructions of whatever frozen french fry brand you buy.
- Now toss your fries into a giant bowl and mash them until they are like a mushy consistency.
- Now take your pile of potato mush and spread it out onto a greased up pizza pan.
- Sprinkle on some mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese
- Line the crust with french fries and sprinkle more mozzarella and cheddar cheese on the crust. Don't be afraid to have it all over the place, cheese tastes great when its burnt.
- Bake this again until cheese is fully melted, about 10 minutes.
- Now pour on some no bean chili which we microwaved first from a can.
- Add some more mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese
- Slice up two hot dogs and grill them both sides
- Now add this to the top to look like pepperoni slices
- Bake again until cheese is fully melted, about 10 minutes.
- At this point you should be done, but I was thinking if you were to slide the pizza off onto an oiled griddle you can really crisp up that crust.
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline. It does not represent any actual facts.