Four Cheese Mac & Honey Pepper Chicken
The name is long because it takes forever to make. There's a ton of components to this recipe, but they all come together like a boss. I for one find this to be one of the best mac & cheese recipes along with the sauce for the chicken. I advise you to try this out and let me know what you think!
Prep: 30 min Cook: 30 min
- For the Honey Pepper Sauce, simply combine the ingredients above and bring the mixture to a boil and then let simmer for about 15 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- For the Cheese Sauce, melt the butter and cream together and then add in the other ingredients. Keep the mixture at a low simmer until ready to use.
- Cut chicken breast into strips, or buy them pre-cut and let them thoroughly soak in the buttermilk then toss them into a seasoned flour mixture and coat liberally.
- Once fully coated, deep fry for 365°F for about 5 minutes or until golden brown and cooked all the way through.
- For this recipe if you boil the entire box of Cellentani Pasta that should be enough for all of the cheese sauce.
- Toss the cooked pasta into the cheese sauce and toss the chicken into the honey pepper sauce.
- Plate with the pasta, three chicken strips in honey pepper sauce, bacon pieces, fresh parsley and a single breadstick.
- Now you have recreated the famous and delicious Applebee's Four Cheese Mac & Honey Pepper Chicken Tenders!
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.