With a passion for Japanese Cuisine, Julia has decided to try her luck at making Japanese Fluffy Pancakes. These aren’t just any regular pancakes, they’re fluffy and jiggly!
380 Calories Per Cake
FLUFFY JAPANESE PANCAKES
With a passion for Japanese Cuisine, Julia has decided to try her luck at making Japanese Fluffy Pancakes. These aren't just any regular pancakes, they're fluffy and jiggly!
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 4 Egg yolks
- 8 Egg Whites
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1½ Flour
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1½ Cup Pancake Mix
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- ½ Salt
- Confectioners Sugar
- Fresh Fruit
Things You’ll Need
- Hand Mixer: http://amzn.to/2hOqILI
- Parchment Paper
- Metal Ring Molds
- MIx Bowl
- Separate egg yolks from the whites into two separate bowls. Put 4 yolks in one, and 8 whites in the other.
- In a mixing bowl, pour in your pancake mix and sugar.
- Using a hand mixer whip the whites on low until they're nice and fluffy.
- Whisk your egg yolks together and combine with milk.
- Combine your egg yolks and milk with your dry ingredients.
- Fold in your whipped egg whites.
- Griddle on low and slow. Use a toothpick to check if the pancakes are cooked though. You can use a ring mold to create a fluffier pancake but your pancakes will be fluffy without the mold.
- Top off with butter, syrup, and confectioners sugar.
Hellthy Nutritional Information
Serving size: 1 Calories: 380 Fat: 5g Saturated fat: 5g Unsaturated fat: 2g Trans fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 25g Sugar: 50g Sodium: 600mg Fiber: 1g Protein: 20g Cholesterol: 150mg