We joined teams with BrothersGreen to help them complete the entire basic Taco Bell Menu by adding a little bit of fire. Easily the most popular sauce out of the group, you too can make a huge vat of this at home equivalent to 192 sauce packets. Do you really want to be that guy leaving Taco Bell with 192 sauce packets? Actually that would be pretty epic. I’m going to do that now, please ignore this recipe.
1 Calorie Per Packet
Makes 192 Sauce Packets
or 3 Cups
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
- 6oz Can Tomato Paste
- 3 Cups Water
- 3 Tbsp White Vinegar
- ½ Cup Jalapeno Slices
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 Tbsp Dehydrated Minced Onions
- 2 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tsp Cornstarch
- 1 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- Dash of Onion & Garlic Powder
- Sauce Pan
- Food Processor (optional): http://amzn.to/1M9eyFc
- Vitamix (optional): http://amzn.to/1UMVgua
- Add all the listed ingredients into a blender or a large food processor.
- If you have a Vitamix, let it blend on high until steam is present. This mixture will cook down without the use of a stove top.
- After everything is blended, bring this mixture to a boil in a sauce pan and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour this mixture into a sealable container and refrigerate overnight.
- Now all the flavors had time to do their thing and we challenge you to guess which one's which in a blind taste test.
Total Fat 0g
Total Carbs 0g
Dietary Fiber 0g