Serving Size 1 Dog
Total Fat 20g
Total Carbs 15g
Dietary Fiber 1g
- Mix 1 part cheese sauce, 1/2 part relish 1/2 part mustard
- Microwave for 45 seconds or until melted
- Cut chicken breast almost completely in half the long way
- Dredge in flour mixture and then in egg wash and do this two more times
- Deep fry at 365°F for 6 minutes. Chicken should be cooked all the way through, but cut in to make sure.
- Grill hot dog to your liking and then layer the hot dog into to the chicken roll and layer on some cheesy mustard relish sauce.
- The chicken should have formed a curved roll shape if you cut it correctly.
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.