So it’s like Day 5 no Julia and I’m pretty much just scrounging whatever junk food I have left in the fridge, so this heinous sandwich was born.
Get our Deep Fryer Here: http://amzn.to/1MRHIG5
Serving Size: 1 Sandwich
Makes 2 Sandwiches
Prep: 10 Minutes
Freeze: 2-3 Hours
Deep Fry @ 350°F: 5 Minutes
- 2 Slices Bread
- ½ Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Cans Spaghettios (with meatballs)
- Butter for BREAD
- ¼ Cup Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Cheez-Its (white cheddar)
- Oil for Frying
- So you probably don't want to do this unless you're close to hitting rock bottom or already have.
- I mixed an entire can of Spaghettios with shredded cheddar cheese. I'm not sure if that made this sandwich better or worse.
- Pour into a square mold to fit your sandwich. I think thinner would have been a bit more effective.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Coat your frozen spaghettio square with flour then with a beaten egg and then force crumbled pieces of white cheddar cheez-its to stick to it.
- Deep fry for a total of 5 minutes at 350°F.
- Make a grilled cheese sandwich and put this piece of shit inside of it.
- Cut in half, serve with more spaghettios as a dipping sauce.
- Eat this like somebody owes you something in life and you're hoping sympathy will get you somewhere.