Dare Devil Loaded Grillers
Taco Bell is doing a beautiful thing releasing spicy, filling & tasty food for 1 dollar. I'm not even mad. I'm not even going to question how they do it. Today we bring you a recipe that honors Taco Bell the best we can by essentially taking their ingredients to your home. With much trial and error we have derived in my opinion to be the closest thing you'll get to their bold and creamy hot sauces only available in the new Dare Devil Loaded Grillers.
Taco Bell Grillers
250 Calories Per Griller
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
Bold & Creamy Sauce Ingredients:
Serving Size 1 Griller
Total Fat 9g
Total Carbs 20g
Dietary Fiber 7g
Serving Size 1 Chiptole Griller
Total Fat 22g
Total Carbs 43g
Dietary Fiber 4g
- Brown 1 pound of 70/30 ground beef on medium low heat. This will basically steam the meat allowing it to break apart into finer pieces like Taco Bell.
- Drain the grease if you desire and add in 3/4 cups of water and Taco Bell Seasoning Packet. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- If you made our previous hot sauces and I'm sure this will work with any other "pure" hot sauce you buy, add the listed ingredients to your hot sauce, mix and refrigerate.
- Grab your low calorie flour tortillas and spread a protective layer of cheese sauce down first, then your taco beef, bold and creamy hot sauce of choice, red nacho strips and fold.
- Spray these down with some oil and grill for 2 minutes per side.
- If you want to get your grillers to look like the picture, make a slice down the front to reveal the inside and then add in a clump of beef in front of all the imperfections. Then take some extra nacho strips and stick them into the beef in various places. Then take your cheese sauce into a piping bag and put little dabs in various places as well. If you're sauce isn't thick enough, add some cheese to it and do the same thing with the sauce.
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.