Crazy Bread Ingredients:
- Roll out your Pillsbury Pizza Dough on a non stick surface. Parchment, wax, flour, etc.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife cut 1" strips in the short direction giving you at least 10 bread sticks.
- Brush these down with oil and or butter and some corn meal (corn meal is optional, but delightful)
- Transfer these oil / butter / cornmeal side down on a baking pan
- Pre-bake for 5 minutes at 425°F
- Meanwhile Melt 4 Tbsp of Butter for 30 seconds. Add 1 Tsp of Garlic Salt to the melted butter and stir.
- Brush this mixture onto the pre-baked bread sticks generously
- Sprinkle roughly a tsp of grated cheese onto each bread stick
- Bake for 7 minutes at 425°F and you're done
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.