In an early celebration of National Cotton Candy day we created cotton candy flowers. If you can get your hands on a cotton candy machine these are super fun and easy to make. It will also be one of the most beautiful and delicious treats to ever come from your kitchen.
- Floss Sugar: https://amzn.to/2PcqV9m
- Preheat the cotton candy machine.
- Once hot spoonful your sugar into the machine.
- Grab the skewer and quickly rotate catching and shaping the candy around the stick.
- Keep adding different colors of candy.
- Using a skewer, press the shape of the flower into the candy. Petals for a flower. You can get creative with this by making a heart or even a butterfly. As you add more candy repeat using the skewer to make the shape.