Serving Size 1 Slider
Total Fat 7.5g
Total Carbs 19.2g
Dietary Fiber 1.8g
- Finely chop up green & red peppers, sweet onion and jalapeño.
- Brown the 2 lbs of meat (if you want your chili meatier, then add more meat)
- Drain the meat and throw it into your crock pot. I used a 6 quart. Shouldn't use anything much smaller otherwise half the ingredients.
- Using the same pan, sauté the veggies you chopped up in the same grease. Add olive oil if necessary. Cook until translucent about 5 minutes and toss into your crock pot.
- Now we're just going to open a bunch of cans and dump stuff in. This part is actually really easy and somewhat fun. If you look at the ingredients above, just go down the list and start throwing stuff in. Go ahead, it's okay.
- Generously stir to mix in all that stuff and set the crock pot on high and let it sit for 2 hours.
- Now that we have chili lets move on!
Bread Bowl Directions
- Take your mini dinner rolls and cut a small circle on top with your knife.
- Next you're just going to pull out the circle and then cut around the inside carefully to get some more space for your chili. Make sure you don't cut too much or else it won't be strong enough to hold your food. Also make sure you don't cut too far or else you'll have a leak like a sad ice cream cone on a hot day.
- Now scoop in your chili, should fit about 1/4 cup per bowl. Sprinkle on some shredded cheese and bake for 5-7 minutes at 400°F.
- Optional garnish with a dollop of sour cream and chives. Caution: Let it cool down first or else you will destroy your mouth.
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.