282 Calories Per 6 Nuggets
Total Fat 18g
Potassium - mg
Total Carbs 18g
Dietary Fiber 1.2g
- Mix all breading ingredients into a large shallow pan & mix all batter ingredients into a medium sized shallow pan.
- Cut your chicken into 1 inch cubes and then toss that into a food processor.
- Season the blended chicken with salt & pepper, maybe some bread... I also heard mashed potatoes, which is kind of weird... but we are making chicken "mcnuggets" here so we kind of gotta be a little open minded
- Now simply shape your chicken paste into balls and flatten them out. Make them as big or as small as you'd like.
- Initially toss them into your breading mixture and then your egg batter. Repeat this at least twice to get a nice coating.
- Deep fry in vegetable oil for 3 minutes a side at 365°F.
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.