So I understand Burger King might be running out of ideas… and shapes… but we’re still copycat recipe people and there’s no reason we can’t give you another stunning processed chicken recipe with a different twist than before. We switched up the breading, adding a cheesy & spicy crunch so we hope you try this one out and let us know what you think. Probably my favorite seasoning to date!
310 Calories per 6
Prep: 5 minutes
Deep Fry @ 350°F: 4 minutes
- 1 Pouch of Shake & Bake Crispy Cheddar: http://amzn.to/1rZZGE5
- 1 Cup Flour
- Egg Beaters
- 1 Lb Ground Chicken
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- Sauce for dipping
- Deep Fryer: http://amzn.to/1MRHIG5
- Toss the ground chicken into a bowl and mix in the garlic powder, cayenne, salt & pepper until completely mixed through.
- Make 1" balls with the mixture and then smash it into a flat disc.
- Plunge your finger into the center creating a hole.
- Once you do this with all of them, place them into the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour to firm up.
- Add Egg Beaters into 1 bowl and add 1 Cup of Flour & the Shake & Bake into another bowl and mix.
- Toss your chicken rings into the egg wash and then into the shake & bake. We only did one coat, which was enough.
- Deep fry at 350°F for about 4 minutes.
- Dip into your favorite sauce and now you too can become a victim of chicken shape consumption.
Total Fat 18g
Total Carbs 21g
Dietary Fiber 2g