Serving Size 1 Sub
Total Fat 17.8g
Total Carbs 48g
Dietary Fiber 4.5g
Alfredo Sauce Directions
- In a medium sauce pan, melt 2 Tbsp of Butter and add in 2 Tsp of Minced Garlic.
- Let the garlic sauté a bit before adding in an additional 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- Add 1 Cup Heavy Cream, bring to a boil and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime you should be grating your parmesan cheese. If you bought already grated parmesan cheese than just sit there and stare at something. If you are grating make sure you grate enough to equal 1-1/2 cups. This will kind of take some time and not be that fun.
- Once the 5 minutes is up, you can add 1-1/2 Cup of your grated Parmesan Cheese and 1/4 Cup of fresh chopped Parsley.
- In a separate pan you should be frying 3 strips of pre-sliced bacon. Once the bacon is cooked fully, using a slotted spoon drain the grease on a paper towel and then add it to the Alfredo sauce pan.
- Now just keep this pot on low while we do the rest of our stuff.
- I cooked down my mushrooms in the same pan I fried the bacon. I drained some of the grease, but kept enough in to cook down my mushrooms.
- When the mushrooms looked good, I set them aside.
- I ended up cooking a few more slices of bacon in the same pan I had the mushrooms in and left the grease for the chicken to cook in.
- To season the chicken breasts I simply sprinkled on some Mrs. Dash Italian Medley & Garlic & Herb on one side. Then when my pan was ready, using a fork I placed the breast in seasoning side down that way I can sprinkle the seasonings on the other side.
- The pan was on medium high heat and I seared my chicken for 2 minutes a side and removed it from the pan.
- At this point, I sliced the chicken, which was undercooked and then threw it back in the pan to cook the other sides. I did this in order to not burn and over cook the chicken.
- Now we are ready to assemble our sandwich.
- I toasted my sub roll and spread on about 1 Tbsp Bacon Alfredo, 3-4 oz Sliced Chicken, 1/2 Slice Swiss Cheese, 1 Slice Bacon broken up, 3-4 Slices of Mushrooms, topped with 1 Tsp of Bacon Alfredo.
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.