- Cook down your meats such as your sausage, bacon, ham first
- Roll out your dough until it is larger than the 12" diameter cake pan and then using the cake pan trim around it so you can get a nice manufactured looking circle
- Now start filling one half of the dough much like a quesadilla with mozzarella cheese, sausage, ham, bacon and pepperoni and maybe some more cheese...
- Fold the other half over and pinch it down to the best of your capabilities.
- Using the handle of a wooden spoon, press the dough together in one inch increments as an added bonding mechanism, similar to the Pizza Hut version.
- Generously grease up the 12 inch cake pan with oil and carefully transfer your P'Zone to the cake pan.
- Melt butter and garlic and brush that on top of the P'Zone and sprinkle parsley and grated parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake at 425°F for 25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Take out of oven and baste it again with the butter/garlic and top it off with shredded parmesan cheese, just like you see in the P'Zone picture from Pizza Hut. The dough will be warm enough for the cheese to stick, but not melt completely.
- Cut in half and eat as if it's your last meal... because this could in fact be... your last meal. :D
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.