Smoked Tomato Aioli
Serving Size 1 Burger
Total Fat 21g
Potassium - mg
Total Carbs 26.1g
Dietary Fiber 1.8g
- Form your burger patty on parchment paper or wax paper or anything that doesn't make the burger stick to it. I used about 1/2 pound and the size is completely up to you. Remember to oversize the burger from the bun because it will shrink up when its cooking.
- If your burger is about an inch thick, it takes about 2-3 minutes per side to get it medium rare at 350°F. It probably won't take more than an additional minute for medium well. That's how small of a window you have to make these burgers cooked the way you want. Unless you like them well done.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine arugula, fresh basil and drizzle on some balsamic glaze and mix. This will be used on our burger.
- First, layer your burger with 1 Tbsp of the Smoke Tomato Aioli
- Then layer with the burger, tomato & mozzarella slices. Season with sea salt and fresh cracked ground pepper.
- Top with your arugula, basil, balsamic glaze mixture.
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.