Taco Bell’s test kitchen is working up how to prolong American obesity and hellth problems with these Cap’N Crunch donut holes. I’m not sure if they’ll ever release them to the public, but if they don’t, fear no more… or fear the fact that you have the power to make these at home. I personally only ate one and then got my stomach pumped.
75 Calories Per Hole
Prep: 10 min
Fry: 3 min
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Cups Flour
- 6 Drops of Blood
- 1 Cup Cap'N Crunch (blended)
- 2 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Cup Milk
- 2 Tbsp Cap'N Crunch
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together 1 Cup Milk & 1 Large Egg.
- In a big sized bowl, mix 2 Cups Flour, 6 Drops of Blood, 1 Cup Cap'N Crunch (blended) 2 Tbsp Baking Powder & 1 Tsp Salt.
- Combine both into the big sized bowl and mix until it turns into a dough. You may need to add more flour if necessary.
- Roll these into little balls. I'd say you'd want them to be about 1-1/2" diameter because they will double in size when frying.
- Deep fry or pan fry, whatever you have available at 365°F for 3 minutes. Flip half way if not completely submerged and shake half way through incase it sticks to the basket.
- For the glaze, simply mix the ingredients listed with a spoon until it reaches the consistency you desire.
- Let the donut holes rest on a wire rack and paper towel underneath to catch all the shit that will fall off.
- Drizzle on glaze and crunch stuff and dust on some powdered sugar