- Finely dice all of your veggies, shrimp & sausage.
- Generously season both the shrimp and sausage with the cajun rub mix in separate bowls.
- Saute some garlic and shallots with olive oil in two pans. About a tbsp of both or more doesn't hurt.
- Add peppers & onions to the big pan and cook down until soft
- Add shrimp to the smaller pan and until mostly cooked through add in the sausage
- Once the peppers and onions have cooked down nicely, combine the shrimp and sausage and steamed spinach all into one bowl
- Cut your tortillas in half since we don't need as much tortilla per firecracker stick.
- Add in a few tablespoons of your mixture and a few slivers of pepper jack cheese and roll them up like a burrito.
- Make sure you stab a toothpick to hold the wrap together before deep frying. Secure it much like you would a safety pin.
- Deep fry for 2-3 minutes at 365°F
- To make your dipping sauce simply combine the ingredients listed above.
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.