Zesty Sauce Ingredients
Onion Flavored Bread Circles
150 Calories Per 6 Circles
Total Fat 8g
Total Carbs 19g
Dietary Fiber 1g
50 Calories Per Tbsp
Total Fat 5g
Total Carbs 1g
Dietary Fiber .3g
Zesty Sauce Recipe
- In a medium sized bowl, simply mix the ingredients listed together. I find it rather pointless to even have directions to something so trivial, but then again they have directions on a pop tarts box, so why not.
- I would mix ingredients using a spoon of some sort. It can be any type of spoon really.
- I would pour in each ingredient one at a time. Unless you have help and then you can pour more than one in at a time.
- I think the horseradish is a key ingredient in getting that zing from the BK sauce.
- Refrigerate after you are doing mixing.
Beer Batter Recipe
- In a large bowl Season 2 Cups of All Purpose Flour with the ingredients listed above and slowly pour in your beer. Any beer will do. I used about 1-1/2 bottles of beer. If you add too much you can always add in some flour. It will dilute the seasonings a bit, so add extra if necessary.
- In a shallow pan pour in seasoned panko breadcrumbs. This will be used to coat the beer battered onion rings.
- I cut my onions 1/8 - 1/4" thick on a mandolin slicer. That will give you consistent cuts each time. I only picked the small inner circles from the already small white onions I have. Anything larger than 2 inches just doesn't suit a Burger King Onion Ring.
- To coat, you simply dip into the batter and then dip into the panko, repeat several times.
- Preheat your Vegetable oil to 365°F and deep fry your onion rings for roughly 5 minutes or until they look golden brown.
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.