Learn how to make shredded chicken via Microwave and also how to mix things in a bowl. Julia and I had our differences on chunky blue cheese, but in the end the lady is always right.800 Calories Per Serving
Prep: 4 min
Prep: 4 min
Microwave: 4 min
Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip
Learn how to make shredded chicken via Microwave and also how to mix things in a bowl. Julia and I had our differences on chunky blue cheese, but in the end the lady is always right.
Author: Hellthy Junk
- 1 Whole Chicken Breast
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- ½ Cup Frank's RedHot Buffalo
- ½ Cup Blue Cheese Dressing
- Dash of Crumbly Blue
- Dash of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Microwave 1 whole chicken breast in submerged water for 10-12 minutes.
- Shred chicken with two forks or with fingers and tear apart like string cheese
- In a bowl, mix hot sauce, softened cream cheese, blue cheese dressing and crumbly blue
- Mix in chicken and then scoop into a STONEWAVE or any other dish that can be microwaved for just a few minutes or until everything is fully melted and hot.
- Serve with your favorite chips and eat like a bitch.
Hellthy Nutritional Information
Calories: 800 Fat: 50g Saturated fat: 20g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 8g Sugar: 2g Sodium: 2,000mg Fiber: 0g Protein: 50g Cholesterol: 220mg