- 3-4 Buffalo Meatballs
- 1 Sub Roll
- 1 Tbsp Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 Tbsp Crumbly Blue or Gorgonzola Cheese
- Lettuce, Tomato
- 2 lbs Ground Chicken (Breast & Thigh)
- 2 - Eggs
- 2 tsp - Black Pepper
- 2 tsp - Dried Minced Onion
- 2 tsp - Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp - Salt
- 1/2 Cup - Breadcrumbs
- Crack 2 Eggs in a large bowl along with pepper, dried minced onions, granulated garlic, salt and whisk
- Add in 2 lbs Ground Chicken and 1/2 Cup of Breadcrumbs and mix
- Form into whatever size balls you want and let them sit on non-stick wax or parchment paper on a baking sheet or something.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
- Grill up the meatballs about 5-10 minutes per side depending on your grill temperature. I would check them after 5 minutes. You want to cook these all around until the internal temperature reaches approximately 165°F. It's easy to overcook these so be watchful.
- In a small pot melt butter and add in all of the ingredients for the Buffalo Wing Sauce.
- Toss in your already cooked meatballs to let simmer with the sauce until it reduces.
- Add them on to a sub sandwich with lettuce tomato and blue cheese or just eat them like an appetizer as is. They are delicious!
- Thanks Larry Wolfe for letting me use this recipe and try it out for myself. I must say they were awesome!
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.