Breakfast at McDonald’s has always been an all time favorite for most and since they’ve made breakfast all day a real thing life has been good. The bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit hits home no matter going through the drive through or over the counter but one is never enough. So we figured why not make two giant ones.
Then feed them to our friends Randy Santel and Nathan Figueroa in a head to head competition to see who can finish the oversized sandwich first. This breakfast sandwich is great for big parties, big families, or big appetites.
- 3 Cup Bisquick mix
- 1½ Cup Buttermilk
- ¼ Cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Salt
- 6 Tbsp Butter, cold and cubed
- (extra buttermilk & butter to brush on)
- 1 Lb Bacon
- 12 Eggs, (create folded egg)
- 1 Cup Milk
- 8 Slices Yellow American Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- To make a giant biscuit, In medium bowl, stir dry ingredients and then add in wet ingredients stirring until soft dough forms.
- Turn dough onto surface dusted with Bisquick mix. Knead the dough until it becomes elastic, about 30 seconds, do not over knead. Shape into an 8 inch cake pan. Place on greased cookie sheet. Brush top with buttermilk.
- Bake 45 to 60 minutes at 450°F or until golden brown or internal temperature reaches 200°F.
- Brush the top with melted butter when you take it out of the oven and then let it cool.
- Cut in half and brush butter on to the buns and toast.
- Bake bacon at 400°F roughly 15 minutes or until crispy and cooked through.
- Scramble 12 eggs, 1 Cup Milk, salt, and pour into a rectangular shaped mold and bake at 400°F for roughly 30 minutes or until yellow and fluffy
- Fold the egg onto itself twice creating the square egg.
- Build your giant sandwich with the bottom bun, 8-10 cheese slices, oversized square egg, all the bacon, and the top bun.
- This is the perfect breakfast sandwich to feed a family of 8 or 1 competitive eater.