Breakfast Chicken Tenders
- Combine your 2 eggs, 1/4 Cup Milk, 2 Tbsp Sugar in one shallow pan and combine at least 1 Cup Bisquick Mix in another shallow pan.
- Toss your chicken tender strip into the flour, then the egg, back into the flour, back into the egg back into the flour until you've reached a thorough coating that you passionately desire.
- For the quantities listed, you can probably get about 6 of these things coated.
- Deep fry or pan fry at approximately 365°F for 4 minutes. Take out and rest on wire rack and your chicken part is done!
- For the biscuits, simply follow the directions on the tube, but instead of just laying out the circles, you'll want to roll them out thin like a pancake.
- Next place them all onto a greased up tin foil baking sheet.
- Now take a piece of greased up tin foil and place it down the middle covering only half of each of the biscuits you have laid out.
- Fold the exposed half of the biscuit over the foil to create your "Taco" shape.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 425°F or whatever the tube tells you to do. Taco Biscuits done!
- Jalapeno Honey! I thought about this long and hard... I didn't want to use actual Jalapeno's, but I did want to infuse the flavor, so I purchased a jar of Jalapeno's and used the juice from the jar to combine with the honey. It did exactly what I wanted by adding that additional heat and not making the sauce chunky.
- To soften and combine this mixture we poured it into a microwave safe bowl and hit with radiation for about 30 seconds.
- Jalapeno Honey, done!
- Take your chicken tenders and start stuffing them into your biscuit tacos. It's fun!
- Now drizzle on your Jalapeno Honey concoction thoroughly
- Take a bite! One bite... for the Hellth of it!
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.