We got so many requests to make a Giant Banana Split and even though we couldn’t make a giant banana, we definitely could make a giant sundae. This is a recipe that if you do, you must be fast moving because the ice cream will melt. Amazing for the wow factor but a regular size banana split just may be the way to go.
- 12 bananas
- 10 Scoops Chocolate Ice Cream
- 10 Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- 10 Scoops Strawberry Ice Cream
- 1 Jar Hot Fudge Topping
- 1 Jar Strawaberry Topping
- 1 Jar Marshmallow Topping
- 3 Tbsp Chocolate Sprinkles
- 1 Cherry
- 3 Tbso Chopped Walnuts
- 1 Bottle Whipped cream
- Plastic Wrap
- Take a bowl and cover it with several pieces of plastic wrap. Scoop 10 scoops of vanilla ice cream into the bowl. Wrap the plastic thoroughly around and form into a "large scoop". Put the bowl in the freezer. Repeat for strawberry and chocolate. Let freeze for at least 3 hours.
- When ready to build your oversized banana split heat chocolate fudge.
- Take 6 banana and form them together with tooth picks. Then repeat.
- Build just like a regular banana split with your strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla ice cream, with oversized bananas on each side, topped with strawberry sauce, chocolate sauce, and marshmallow sauce, whipped cream, nuts, and a cherry on top.