Oscar Mayer bacon sponsored our YouTube channel for this Thankgiving recipe of the Bacon Cornucopia. We found that in making the bacon cornucopia it can be stuffed with so many things and taste amazing. The Oscar Mayer bacon cooked perfectly every time.
- Oscar Mayer Bacon Naturally Hardwood Smoked Bacon
- Oscar Mayer Bacon Naturally Hardwood Smoked center cut bacon
- Oscar Mayer Bacon Naturally Hardwood Smoked thick cut bacon
- Tin Foil
- Vegetable Oil for Frying
- Mashed Potatoes
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Chocolate Sauce
- Macaroni and cheese
- Shape about 2 feet of tin foil into the shape of a cornucopia. Starting at the tip of the mold, wrap your Oscar Mayer center cut bacon around adding bacon strips, using toothpicks to keep them together. 6 bacon strips will be enough.
- Once you prepped your bacon cornucopias place on a prepared baking sheet and put in the oven. Put the oven on for 450F and cook for 20-30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Take them out of the oven and place on paper towels to cool. Once cool carefully take the tin foil out of the center of the cornucopia.
- You decide what to fill inside! You can choose breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert. And if you feel crazy, make a giant one with an entire mega pack of Oscar Mayer bacon and place it as your center piece at Thanksgiving stuffed with fruit, pumpkins, and leaves! It will be beautiful.