So Wendy’s now introduces their Baconator Fries which is only lacking a few ingredients that makes a baconator a baconator so we’re not going the “healthy” route, but instead making it “hellthy” by adding in burger patties, ketchup and mayonnaise to our recipe. Now you yourself can make an epic pile of tasty dog shit at home. Seriously, one bite of this combination of amazing food joyousness taste like you’re eating a baconator with a fork.
374 Calories Per 1 Cup
Makes ~ 8 Cups
Prep: 10 minutes
Pan Fry Bacon @ 350°F: 10 minutes
Grill Burgers @ 350°F: 8 minutes
Deep Fry Fries @ 365°F: 8 minutes (do this at least twice)
- 3 Russet Potatoes
- 2, ½ lb Burger Patties
- 1 Cup Velveeta Cheese Sauce
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 lb Bacon
- Ketchup & Mayonnaise for Dipping
- Microwave your potatoes for like 2 minutes to get them soft.
- Cut them by hand or use a mandolin slicer to get even cuts.
- Soak them in ice water to rinse off excess starch
- Dry and deep fry your french fries at 365°F for 8 minutes, then let them rest on a cooling rack
- Slice your bacon from the package into ¼'s or even ⅛'s depending on how small you want your bacon pieces to be.
- Fry your bacon in a pan for about 10 minutes or until they are fully cooked and have a chewy bite to them. That's perfectly cooked bacon. Yum.
- Press out your square burger patties and season with salt and pepper. Burgers should be ¼ pound each like the same size of the baconator patties.
- Grill these on medium high heat getting a nice sear on the meat for about 4 minutes per side or until cooked the way you like. Then break up the meat in a bowl till crumbly.
- Fry your fries again at 365°F for 8 minutes and this time they should come out golden and crunchy. While hot, sprinkle some sea salt on them and let them cool down.
- Now assembly with a layer of fries, cheese sauce, shredded cheddar, bacon and burger meat and repeat these steps as many times as you want. But be careful, because the caloric values listed are for consuming 1 cup. You can easily eat 8 cups without realizing it. I did 🙁
- Serve with a side of ketchup and mayonnaise for the full Baconator experience. You'll be convinced within one bite you are eating a Baconator sandwich.
Total Fat 28g
Total Carbs 45g
Dietary Fiber 4g