Hollandaise Sauce Packet:
- The Hollandaise takes the longest time and requires the most effort. Basically you melt butter, add the dry powder packet and milk and/or water and whisk. I whisked until the mixture turned into a boil and immediately took it off the heat. It will thicken up really quickly. So keep whisking and use it on the sandwich soon after it is complete for best results.
- To make the egg, I used tin foil and folded it to make the same shape and size as my bagel. That way we can have that artificially looking egg that is to the perfect size for our sandwich.
- You do not have to use egg beaters, but for the sake of convenience or being wasted it makes it a bit easier.
- I love Lenders Bagels so that's what I used. I have yet to make my own bagels but I can imagine it taking awhile.
- I decided to toast my Bagels in the bacon grease after frying up some strips of bacon.
- To assemble, simply layer with 1 slice of American Cheese, the egg patty, bacon and 1 dollop of Hollandaise sauce. YUM!
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.