484 Calories Per Sandwich
- Mix together 1 part Celery Salt, 1 Part Garlic Salt, 1 Part Seasoned Salt & 4 Parts Seasoned Meat Tenderizer which will create your rub.
- Apply vigorously to the brisket until covered fully.
- I cut my brisket into three's just so it can fit comfortably in my pressure cooker. This can also be slow cooked, but with much longer time.
- After the rub has been applied, toss the three pieces into a freezer bag and add in 2 Tbsp of Liquid Hickory Smoke and 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce and refrigerate overnight to marinade.
- If you're reading this step, it should be tomorrow. Now we will toss our brisket into our pressure cooker and add 1 Cup Dinosaur BBQ Sauce, my preference from Syracuse, NY. If you don't have that it won't taste as good and I'm sorry for that.
- Add in 1/2 Cup of Water and pressure cook on high pressure 70psi for 50 minutes.
- Take out of pressure cooker and cut against the grain into thin slices. Then return to the pressure cooker so that the juices can soak into the cut pieces of brisket.
- To make onion tanglers you can reference my other recipe here.
- I recommend using a mandolin slicer, sliced at 1/8" slices for a consistent even cut.
- I bought a block of gouda cheese, so I had to slice it myself. I used a mandolin slicer again for this and had my cuts at 1/16" thick.
- I tried finding the bun at Arby's but I couldn't, so I just used a low calorie wheat bun that I like and I lightly grilled it.
- At this point I took the already cut brisket out of my pressure cooker where it has been soaking in.
- The following layers of assembly are:
- Bottom Bun
- Gouda Cheese
- 3 large Onion Tanglers
- Barbecue Sauce
- Top Bun
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline and in no way represent any actual facts.