Sometimes you gotta come to an agreement with your significant other and produce a pizza that puts ur face on fire with flavor and spice. Mezzetta hooked us up with their line of deli-sliced peppers and we hope they can hook you up with an awesome summer giveaway.
200 Calories Per Slice
Makes 8 Servings
Prep: 5 minutes
Bake @ 400°F: 25 minutes
Boil: 5 minutes
- Pizza Stuff (dough, sauce, cheese)
- Jalapeno Peppers
- Roasted Red Peppers
- Mild Pepper Rings
- Golden Greek Pepperoncini
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Parmesan Cheese
- Garlic Powder
- Stretch your dough out thin onto a greased pizza stone
- Fold in the excess to create a crust
- Brush on butter on the crust along with a blend of red pepper flake, parmesan cheese, garlic powder & oregano
- TIP: For a different result, do this step after the pizza is finished.
- Spread on your sauce, cheese and 5 pepper toppings.
- Bake @ 400°F for 25 minutes and finish it off with a broil on top.
- *For extra crisp, pre-heat your pizza stone first*