Let’s celebrate a Happy Halloween with 2 giant 4 pound double decker Snickers bars made at home! This monstrosity will feed up to 60 people each consuming over 300 calories per person. If you happen to have a peanut allergy, then I’m really sorry.
10,000 Calories Per Bar
Makes 1 Bar
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
- 4 Cup Hershey Chocolate Chips (2 Bags)
- 7 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- ¼ Cup Evaporated Milk
- ½ Cup Peanut Butter
- 2 Cups Marshmallows (1 Bag)
- 2 Cups Kraft Caramel Bits (1 Bag)
- 1 Cup Nestle Butterscotch Morsels (1/2 Bag)
- ⅓ Cup Evaporated Milk
- 1-1/4 Cup Crushed Peanuts
- Silicone Loaf Pan: http://amzn.to/1MOzL4L
- st Layer: Melt 1 Cup of chocolate chips (2, 30 second intervals) and then spread into loaf pan. Let this cool in the fridge.
- *NOTE* EVERY STEP WILL NEED TO COOL OR ELSE YOUR LAYERS MIGHT MIX TOGETHER. I WILL ALSO ADD THAT WE DID NOT WAIT FOR THEM TO COOL ALL THE WAY AND THINGS STILL CAME OUT "A" OK.
- 2nd Layer: Melt 7 Tbsp butter, add 1 Cup Sugar and ¼ Cup Evaporated Milk to a sauce pan and combine until melted completely on medium low heat. Add in ½ Cup Peanut butter and stir until melted. Then add in 2 Cups of Marshmallows (1 Bag) and stir until completely melted.
- Spread half of the Nougat mixture on to the hardened chocolate layer. If you wait too long, you may need to re-heat the Nougat mixture for the additional layers.
- rd Layer: Melt 2 Cups of the Caramel Bits and 1 Cup Butterscotch Morsels along with ⅓ Cup Evaporated Milk on medium low heat. Once that is all combined and melted, add in 1-1/4 Cups Crushed Peanuts to the mixture.
- Spread half of the Caramel Peanut mixture on to the hardened Nougat layer. If you wait too long, you may need to re-heat the Caramel Peanut mixture for the additional layers.
- th Layer: Melt 1 Cup of chocolate chips and then spread onto the Caramel Peanut layer.
- th Layer: Spread the other half of the Nougat mixture on to the hardened chocolate layer.
- th Layer: Spread the other half of the Caramel Peanut mixture onto the hardened Nougat layer.
- Refrigerate this entire thing overnight.
- This should be hardened enough to take out of container without destroying. At this point lay it on some wax paper and melt 2 Cups of chocolate, pour on top of the entire thing and spread on the sides to coat the entire bar.
- Let this rest in the refrigerator until the entire thing sets up completely and you've got your self a Double Decker Giant Snickers bar that should be shared by at least 30 people.